About this item
Equate Naproxen Sodium Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets:
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to muscular aches, menstrual cramps, the common cold, minor pain of arthritis, backache, headache, toothache
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Strength to last 12 hours
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.26|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.3 x 2.3 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient (In each tablet) Purpose
- Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use And seek medical help right away.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or non- prescription nsaids (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer, right before or after a heart attack.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have The stomach bleeding warning applies to you, you have a history of stomach problems, such as heart burn, you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease, you are taking a diuretic, you have problems or serious side effets from taking pain relievers or fever reducers, you have asthma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are under a doctor's care for any serious condition, taking any other drug.
- When using this product Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs, the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if If you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better, pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present in the painful area, any new symptoms appear.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults And Children 12 Years And Older: Take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour. Do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8-12 hour period. Do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24 hour period. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
FD&C Blue no. 2 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.