About this item
Equate Motion Sickness Relief Tablets:
- For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
- Fast acting
- Safe for children and adults
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.16 x 1.61 x 3.15|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Do not use If imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product Do not exceed recommended dosage. Marked drowsiness may occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Alcohol, sedatives, And tranquillizers may increase drowsiness. Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity. Adults And children 12 years of age And over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not t exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years: 1.4 to 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica Gel, Stearic Acid.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.