About this item
Improve your chances of quitting smoking with Equate Nicotine Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid. It is designed for users who require a cigarette within 30 minutes of getting out of bed, and it slowly removes the desire to smoke. These mini nicotine lozenges are gluten-free and come with an instruction guide for proper use.
Equate Mini Nicotine Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid:
- For those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up
- Includes user's guide
- Contains 108 2mg Equate lozenges to help reduce smoking cravings and help users quit
Temper Evident Feature: Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing. Retain outer carton for full product uses, directions And warnings.
To increase your success in quitting: 1. You must be motivated to quit. 2. Use Enough--Use at least 9 mini lozenges per day during the first six weeks. 3. Use Long Enough--Use mini lozenges for the full 12 weeks. 4. Use With a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.38 x 2.13 x 4.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient For weeks 1 to 6 use 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours. For weeks 7 to 9 use 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours. For weeks 10 to 12 use 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours. Purpose
- Do not use If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug, taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
- Keep out of reach of children And pets. Nicotine Lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children And pets sick. If you need to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper And throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions And other important information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the lozenge. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine lozenge. If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine lozenge. Nicotine lozenge is a medicine And must be used a certain way to get the best results. Place the lozenge in your mouth And allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve. Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge. You may feel a warm or tingling sensation. Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of you mouth to the other until completely dissolved. Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth. To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks. Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects. Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day. Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor.
Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Polycarbophil, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Natural And Artificial Mint Flavor, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.