About this item
When it comes to staying healthy at an older age, Equate Mature Multivitamin A Thru Z Adults 50+ Tablets can help ensure that you get the right nutrients on a daily basis. This unique formula offers just the right level of support for people over the age of 50. These dietary supplements are complete, meaning they contain a small amount of most of the nutrients your body needs on a daily basis. A balanced intake of vitamins is necessary for general well being and overall good health. Every 220-count bottle of Equate multivitamins is also packed with essential minerals that are targeted to the needs of older individuals. With vitamins D, K, B12 and calcium, they promote heart, bone and eye health, helping you to feel younger and more active. Considered a Lycopene supplement, they are oil and water soluble for easy digestion. For a burst of nutrition every morning, choose Equate Mature Multivitamin A Thru Z Adults 50+ Tablets.
Equate Mature Multivitamin A Thru Z Adults 50+ Tablets Dietary Supplement:
- Multivitamin supplement geared for men and women over 50
- Dietary supplement with vitamins D, K, B12 along with calcium
- Equate tablets are oil and water-soluble for easier digestion
- Manufactured by Leiner Health Products, these nutritional tablets are a Lycopene supplement
- Each bottle of Equate Multivitamins contains a 220-count of tablets
2 Lake, Folic Acid, Lycopene, Chromium Picolinate, Lutein, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, FD&C Red
40 Lake, FD&C Yellow
6 Lake, Sodium Metasilicate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Nickel Sulfate, Sodium Metavanadate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D).
Supplement Facts. Serving Size 1 Tablet. Amount Per Serving,% Daily Value: Vitamin A (40% As Beta-Carotene) 2500 Iu, 50%. Vitamin C 90 Mg, 150%. Vitamin D 500 Iu, 125%. Vitamin E 50 Iu, 167%. Vitamin K 30 Mcg, 38%. Thiamin 1.5 Mg, 100%. Riboflavin 1.7 Mg, 100%. Niacin 20 Mg, 100%. Vitamin B6 3 Mg, 150%. Folic Acid 500 Mcg, 125%. Vitamin B12 25 Mcg, 417%. Biotin 30 Mcg, 10%. Pantothenic Acid 10 Mg, 100%. Calcium 220 Mg, 22%. Iron 0 Mg, 00%. Phosphorus 110 Mg, 11%. Iodine 150 Mcg, 100%. Magnesium 50 Mg, 13%. Zinc 11 Mg, 73%. Selenium 55 Mcg, 79%. Copper 0.9 Mg, 45%. Manganese 2.3 Mg, 115%. Chromium 45 Mcg, 38%. Molybdenum 45 Mcg, 60%. Chloride 72 Mg, 2%. Potassium 80 Mg, 2%. Boron 150 Mcg, Nickel 5 Mcg, Silicon 2 Mg, Vanadium 10 Mcg, Lutein 250 Mcg, Lycopene 300 Mcg - Daily Values (Dv) Not Established. Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Magnesium Oxide, Gelatin, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Niacinamide, Polyvinyl Alcohol Partially Hydrolyzed, Crospovidone, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Silicate, Calcium Pantothenate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Pyridoxine Hcl (Vit. B6), Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Sodium Borate, Vitamin A Acetate, Beta-Carotene, FD&C Blue
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.117 x 3.117 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby riversidemamacat5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Iron not specifically listedby ladydi442/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No iron.by lyufyflyfyrdt2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Complete Multivitamin for Adults 50+ does not list any iron.by riversidemamacat4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is none listed on the label.by riversidemamacat3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular formula does not contain iron and has not much calcium either.by walmartlover493/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?