About this item
Equate Lubricating Jelly Equate Jelly Personal Lubricant comes in a 4 oz stand-up tube and allows for relief of discomfort. It's ideal for vaginal dryness. This water-based personal lubricant can also be used to ease insertion of rectal thermometers, enemas, douches and similar types of nozzles for comfort. It is safe to use with latex condoms. The jelly rinses off easily and is wonderful for those with sensitive skin to use. It is also non-greasy for a comfortable feel. This Equate Personal Lubricant Jelly is even fragrance-free. Its small size offers space-efficient storage in your nightstand or medicine cabinet. You can discreetly take it with you in a purse or bag.
Equate Lubricating Jelly Equate Jelly Personal Lubricant:
- Gentle and safe
- Stand-up tube
- Can be easily rinsed off
- Equate Personal Lubricant Jelly is ideal for relieving vaginal dryness, inserting rectal thermometers, douches and enemas
- Small and easy to discreetly keep in a purse or travel bag while on-the-go
Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorhexidine Cluconate, Glucono Delta Lactone, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.064|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.22 x 0.17 x 0.23|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not say on the box. I would not use this with condoms because it gets clumpy and it is not slippery. Instead with condoms it would be smoother and more slippery to use something like liquid Astroglide.by LivingLifeVision8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Surprisingly, It doesn't say on box. but, I think, as a water based lubricant, it is ok to use with latex condoms.by marioatwalmart4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MKPM4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend the use of this product only in accordance with the label directions.by RQuinones4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can I purchase this buy the case at my store of choice. My husband uses this many times a day for medicinal purposes. The other brand is too
- My husband uses this product 2 times per day. I buy it online, the shipping is free and we receive it in just days.by eyegiveup5/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For more information regarding the availability of this product, please contact a member of management at your store of choice.by HelpPL5/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by MKPM4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To receive the best service possible, we recommend that you contact your local Walmart store manager to arrange for this order.by RQuinones9/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?