About this item
Equate: Laxative Fiber Therapy Caplets are designed to help restore regular bowel function. They contain gentle fiber and come in an easy-to-swallow caplet form. Each bottle of Equate Fiber Therapy Caplets, 100 ct, can help assist your body by relieving constipation. These fiber caplets are a source of 100 percent soluble fiber.
Equate: Laxative Fiber Therapy Caplets, 100 ct:
- Fiber in easy-to-swallow caplets
- Uses: Helps restore and maintain regularity and relieves constipation (irregularity) in the treatment of constipation associated with other bowel disorders when recommended by a doctor
Choking: Taking This Product Without Adequate Fluid May Cause It to Swell and Block Your Throat Or Esophagus and May Cause Choking. Do Not Take This Product If You Have Difficulty In Swallowing. If You Experience Chest Pain, Vomiting Or Difficulty In Swallowing Or Breathing After Taking This Product, Seek Immediate Medical Attention. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Abdominal Pain, Nausea Or Vomiting, A Sudden Change In Bowel Habits That Persists Over A Period of 2 Weeks, Sensitivity to Any of The Ingredients. When Using This Product, Do Not Exceed Recommended Maximum Daily Dose Unless Directed By A Doctor. Do Not Use Laxative Products For A Period Longer Than One Week Unless Directed By A Doctor. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Rectal Bleeding Occurs, You Fail to Have A Bowel Movement After Use. Keep Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Active: Methyl Cellulose 500 Mg ... Bulk-Forming Laxative. Inactive: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Crospovidone, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Directions: This Product Generally Produces Effect In 12-72 Hours. Take This Product (Child Or Adult) Dose With At Least 8 Ounces (A Full Glass) of Water Or Other Fluid. Taking This Product Without Enough Liquid May Cause Choking, See Choking Warning. Adults & Children Over 12 Years, 2 Caplets, Up to 6 Times Daily; Children (6 to 12 Years), 1 Caplet, Up to 6 Times Daily; Children Under 6 Years, Ask A Doctor. Other Information: Store At Room Temperature 15-30C (59-86F). Protect Contents from Moisture. Keep Tightly Closed. Tamper Evident: Do Not Use If Printed Seal Under Cap Is Torn Or Missing.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, I think so.by deitcher10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby florker7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I prefer the capsules, in answering that question. Ask the store pharmacist.by TeganAndTaytesGrandma11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is considered soluble fiber (Methylcellulose).by HelpPL5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have IBS and this methylcellulose product seems to work better for me than the psyllium kind. It doesn't create gas like the other does, therefore creating fewer cramps. I take it every morning.by Susina1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby florker1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Laxative Fiber Therapy Caplet is a laxative product that can be taken for up to seven days. This product may not be used on a daily basis for fiber input. Consult with your local pharmacist or health care provider for a fiber product that can be taken on a daily basis.by RQuinones1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Start with 1-tab 3 times daily. That didnt do it for me. I require twice that. Have heard of some needing 12. That is recommended max. I have severe IBS/constipation.by DS58222/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I take two before breakfast, three before lunch, four before supper. results may varyby florker2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband takes two in the morning, I take from 3-6. (He eats prunes and I don't) :oby granyroch2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?