About this item
Get your daily dose of fiber the easy way with the Equate Fiber Orange Laxative Powder. Made with 100% natural psyllium fiber, each teaspoon serving helps reduce your risk of heart disease by lowering your cholesterol. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk may reduce the risk of heart disease. One teaspoon dose of this laxative powder has at 3.4 grams of this soluble fiber. When you have more fiber in your diet, it helps you get on a regular bowel movement schedule so you feel less bloated and you avoid constipation. Plus, when you improve regularity, you may notice that you have more energy and your skin, nails and hair look healthier. Take a teaspoon of the Equate Fiber Orange Laxative Powder once in the morning, so you can enjoy the benefits of daily digestive health.
Equate Fiber Orange Laxative Powder (Compare to Metamucil Fiber Powder):
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Restores regularity
- Natural bulk producing fiber encourages normal elimination without chemical stimulants
- Coarse milled
- 3.4 grams of 100% natural psyllium husk fiber in each dose
- Orange flavor
- 114 teaspoon doses
- Compare to Metamucil MultiHealth Fiber Active Ingredient
6, Natural And Artificial Orange Flavor, Polysorbate-80 And Sucrose. Ingredients, Fiber Supplement Use: Sucrose, Psyllium Husk, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Orange Flavor, Polysorbate-80, FD&C Yellow
6. Supplement Facts. Serving Size: 1 Rounded Tablespoon (12 G). Servings Per Container: 114. Amount Per Serving, % Dv: Calories 45. Total Carbohydrates 12 G, 4%. Dietary Fiber 3 G, 12%. Soluble Fiber 2 G, +. Sugars 8 G, +. Calcium 6 Mg, <1%. Iron 1 Mg, 4%. Sodium 5 Mg, <1%. +Daily Value (Dv) Not Established.
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose), Fiber Laxative Use: Psyllium Husk 3.4 G, Purpose Bulk-Forming Laxative. Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I wanted to know what would be the best fiber supplement if I wanted help with feeling full longer, and getting a good amount of fiber.
- psyllium husk for sure. I take 3 times a day as prescribed and I don't feel hungry like i would without it. try to work your way up to 35g but don't go over so you don't have embarassing everything ;-) hope this helps.by An anonymous customer11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is actually not a fiber supplement, but I have had good results from Pea Protein powder. It seems to keep me full for a while when I take two heaping tablespoons in the morning. I take it in apple juice. You can find it online at any vitamin store, porbably Swanson would be least expensive. Just google or go to a website and do a search for "pea protein powder".by Mamakatty11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for asking. I've gotten better results from powders than pills. Follow your body's feedback! But it may be advantageous to supplement pills for portability while having powders as the mainstay. So to answer the equate brand is equitable in results to more expensive brands. And the powder form, when taken as a supplement, can help with feeling fuller longer. Plus you get the digestive and cholesterol-lowering benefits of added fiber.by PennyPincherInc11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not the best use of the product, although it will fill you up a bit. Fluids work also to give a feeling of fullness.by qteddie11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This appears to be region and/or store sensitive. My Georgia store carries it! Could be that your store is temporarily out of stock. I would verfiy with a department head if it's been discontinued. Stock up when you find it. And you may have to supplement on-line purchases for those missing store items. I often find items available on-line that sometimes aren't in-store and vice versa. Hope this helps.by PennyPincherInc6/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Equate Fiber Therapy is still available in Sugar Free.by RQuinones3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was when I left Pa./NY area 3 weeks ago. Haven't found it down in Floridaby coachpd2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 45 per tbspby KatiaNChase10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Monti-cristo! One tablespoon serving contains the following: 45 calories, 12 grams of carbs, 9 grams of sugar, 5 mg of sodium, 30 mg of potassium, 0.8 mg of iron, and 3 grams of dietary fiber.by PennyPincherInc5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each serving size of the Equate Fiber Orange Powder contains 45 calories.by RQuinones12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 45 calories per tablespoonby Haricotvert12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?