Equate Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg, 1000 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $10.47 List price $11.74Save $1.27
- Reduced Price$7.15 List price $8.09Save $0.94
- Reduced Price$7.53 List price $8.50Save $0.97
- Reduced Price$6.88 List price $9.19Save $2.31
- Reduced Price$6.35 List price $8.13Save $1.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains. Reach for Ibuprofen Fever Reducer, 1,000 count, to deal with headaches, muscular aches, arthritis, toothaches, backaches, menstrual cramps and pain caused by the common cold. Carefully read the instructions with the pain reliever tablets to ensure proper use. You can count on Equate Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg when you need pain relief.
Equate Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg:
- Relieves fever and pain
- 1,000 tablets
- Relieves minor aches and pains, including:
- Muscular aches
- Menstrual cramps
- Pain caused by the common cold
Stop Use Indications: ? redness or swelling is present in the painful area ? any new symptoms appear; ? pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days ? fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; ? you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: ? feel faint ? vomit blood ? have bloody or black stools ? have stomach pain that does not get bette
Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200 mg (nsaid*)
Dosage: 200 mg
Instructions: Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used. Adults And children 12 years And older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist, if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used, do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.13 x 5.19 x 2.59 Inches|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use And seek medical help right away.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chances are higher if you, are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others], have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer, right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers, the stomach bleeding warning applies to you, you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn, you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, you have asthma, you are taking a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin, under a doctor's care for any serious condition, taking any other drug.
- When using this product Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs, the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better, pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present in the painful area, any new symptoms appear.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used. Adults And children 12 years And older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist, if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used, do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. When buying such products online, how could you check the expiry date of the medicine? thanks
- Never had a problem. Just got some beginning of June 2016 and the expiration date on the bottle is 12/2017.by Chickielee6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't.by IdahoWolfie1/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, we do not post the expiration for a product online as that date changes from lot number to lot number. If you receive a product from an online order and you find that it has expired, we recommend that you return the product to your local Walmart store for a refund or exchange.by RQuinones1/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to determine if the Equate Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer is gluten free, we would need a valid lot number off of the bottle.by RQuinones8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry. We are unable to provide specific allergen information as they may vary based on lot number and formulation. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-719-9260 with the lot number and we would be happy to assist you further. We are available Monday through Friday 730AM - 5 PM EST. Please reference case number 662963.by From the Supplier8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I could find nothing on the packaging as to who manufactures it, only that Wal-Mart is the distributor.by MeInKentucky4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might consider asking the manufacturer.by goetzkuno9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?