About this item
For External Use Only. Flammable. Keep Away from Fire Or Flame, Heat, Spark, Electrical. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Deep Or Puncture Wounds, Animal Bites Or Serious Burns. When Using This Product Do Not Get Into Eyes. Do Not Apply Over Large Areas of The Body. Do Not Use Longer Than 1 Week. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Condition Persists Or Gets Worse. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water.
Clean The Affected Area. Apply 1 to 3 Times Daily.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.937 x 7.562|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list