Similar items in stock
- $3.64 Was $4.00Save $0.36
Equate Fiber Original Texture (NBE) to Metamucil Fiber Powder
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your daily dose of fiber the easy way with the Equate Fiber Original Texture Fiber Powder. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk may reduce the risk of heart disease. One teaspoon dose of this laxative powder has at 3.4 grams of this soluble fiber. When you have more fiber in your diet, it helps you get on a regular bowel movement schedule so you feel less bloated and you avoid constipation. Made with 100% natural psyllium fiber, each teaspoon serving helps reduce your risk of heart disease by lowering your cholesterol. Plus, when you improve regularity, you may notice that you have more energy and your skin, nails and hair look healthier. Take a teaspoon of the Equate Fiber Original Texture Fiber Powder once in the morning, so you can enjoy the benefits of daily digestive health.
Equate Fiber Original Texture Fiber Powder (Compare to Metamucil Fiber Powder):
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Restores regularity
- Natural bulk producing fiber encourages normal elimination without chemical stimulants
- Coarse milled
- Original texture
- 3.4 grams of 100% natural psyllium husk fiber in each dose
- 114 teaspoon doses
- Compare to Metamucil MultiHealth Fiber Active Ingredient
Warning Text: For Fiber Laxative Use. Choking: Taking This Product Without Adequate Fluid May Cause It To Swell And Block Your Throat Or Esophagus And May Cause Choking. Do Not Take This Product If You Have Difficulty In Swallowing. If You Experience Chest Pain, Vomiting Or Difficulty In Swallowing Or Breathing After Taking This Product, Seek Immediate Medical Attention. Allergy Alert: May Cause Allergic Reaction In People Sensitive To Inhaled Or Ingested Psyllium. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: Abdominal Pain, Nausea, Vomiting Or Rectal Bleeding; A Sudden Change In Bowel Habits That Persists Over A Period Of 2 Weeks; Constipation Associated With Gastrointestinal Disorders. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking Any Other Drug. Take This Product 2 Or More Hours Before Or After Other Drugs. All Laxatives May Affect How Other Drugs Work. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Constipation Persists Beyond 7 Days. This Could Be A Sign Of A Serious Condition. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. In Case Of Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. For Fiber Supplement Use. Read Entire Label, Including Warnings In Drug Facts.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Dose), Fiber Laxative Use: Psyllium Husk 3.4 G, Purpose Bulk-Forming Laxative. Inactive Ingredients: Polysorbate-80 And Sucrose. Ingredients, Fiber Supplement Use: Sucrose, Psyllium Husk, Polysorbate 80. Supplement Facts. Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (7 G). Servings Per Container: 114. Amount Per Serving, % Dv: Calories 25. Total Carbohydrates 7 G, 2%. Dietary Fiber 3 G, 12%. Soluble Fiber 2 G, +. Sugars 4 G, +. Calcium 6 Mg, <1%. Iron 1 Mg, 4%. Sodium 5 Mg, <1%. +Daily Value (Dv) Not Established.
Instructions: Fiber Laxative Use: This Product Generally Produces Effect In 12-72 Hours. Put One Dose Into An Empty Glass. Fill Glass With At Least 8 Oz. Of Water Or Your Favorite Beverage. Stir Briskly And Drink Promptly. If Mixture Thickens, Add More Liquid And Stir. Mix This Product (Child Or Adult) Dose With At Least 8 Ounces (A Full Glass) Of Water Or Other Liquid. Taking This Product Without Enough Liquid May Cause Choking, See Choking Warning. Can Be Taken Before Or After Meals. Age: Adults And Children 12 Years & Older; Dose: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (7 G) In 8 Oz Of Liquid, Up To 3 Times Daily. Age: Children 6 To Under 12 Years; Dose: 1/2 Adult Dose In 8 Oz. Liquid, Up To 3 Times Daily. Age: Children Under 6 Years; Dose: Consult A Doctor. Fiber Supplement Use: Adults And Children 12 Years & Older: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (7 G) In 8 Oz. Liquid, 3 Times Daily. See Mixing Directions In Drug Facts. Children Under 12 Years: Consult A Doctor. Notice: Mix This Product (Child Or Adult) Dose With At Least 8 Ounces (A Full Glass) Of Water Or Other Liquid. Taking This Product Without Enough Liquid May Cause Choking. Other Information: Each Dose Contains: Potassium 30 Mg; Sodium 5 Mg. Store Below 30 C (86 F), Tightly Closed To Protect From Humidity. Do Not Use If Printed Seal Under Cap Is Torn Or Missing.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It varies from person to person. It took about 24 hours the first time I took it. The more constipated you are, the longer it will take; you may have to take several doses over several days before you get the desired effect. I take a couple of teaspoons a couple of times a week, it keeps me regular.by Beano19641/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For me, it works within 4 hours. I use the fiber for bulk not because I have difficulty "going" so if you're using it because of constipation it may take longer.by nelliB3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From 12 hours to two or three days.by rumpellstillskin11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chances are that sugar in this product does slow down the effect, sugar causes constipation.by Soell11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Try drinking it with juice, a juice that has a thicker consistency like mango or orange juice with pulp. Hope this helps.by nelliB7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mix it with cold water or other beverage like OJ in a shaker bottle like the ones used for protein shakes. Drink it fast, within 20 or 30 seconds, before it gets slimy. Do not use hot drinks as it will get slimy too fast.by rumpellstillskin11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are finding that the Equate Fiber Powder is not mixing well or is clumping in the liquid, we recommend that you contact our Customer Care at (888) 287-1915. Please have the product on hand when calling.by RQuinones7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Original Texture uses sucrose. No aspartame.by NeilRG10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain aspartame.by HelpPL10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?