About this item
For relief of itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, minor cuts, scrapes and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2%...Topical Analgesic. Zinc Acetate 0.1%...Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Peg-2 Stearate, Peg-20 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.13 x 0.1 x 0.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2% Topical analgesic Zinc acetate 0.1% skin protectant No comparison as ingredients are totally different.by Lajoda2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients in the Equate Anti-Itch Cream Equate Extra Strength Anti-Itch Cream are diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%, zinc acetate 0.1%, cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, PEG-2 stearate, PEG-20 stearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water. The product is not compared to Gold Bond but rather the active ingredients in the Extra Strength Benadryl Cream.by RQuinones11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its betterby kiki334153/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Anti-Itch Cream is compared to Extra Strength Benadryl Cream Active Ingredients.by RQuinones3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hydrocortisone.by pdad5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredients for the Equate Anti Itch Cream Extra Strength are Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2% and Zinc Acetate 0.1%.by RQuinones2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?