About this item
Equate ClearLax, 17.9 oz.
Equate ClearLax, 17.9 oz:
- Original prescription strength Equate laxative. Polyethylene Glycol 3350 increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool.
- Use: relieve occasional constipation (irregularity); generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to Polyethylene Glycol. Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have: nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks; irritable bowel syndrome. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition; you get diarrhea; you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Polyethylene glycol powder for solution
- 30 once-daily doses
- Equate laxative relieves occasional constipation
- Softens stool
- Polyethylene glycol powder dissolves in any beverage
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose) Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 G (Cap Filled To Line) Purpose Laxative. Inactive Ingredients: None.
Do Not Take More Than Directed Unless Advised By Your Doctor. The Bottle Top Is A Measuring Cap Marked To Contain 17 Grams Of Powder When Filled To The Indicated Line (White Section In Cap). Adults And Children 17 Years Of Age And Older: Fill To Top Of White Section In Cap Which Is Marked To Indicate The Correct Dose (17 G). Stir And Dissolve In Any 4 To 8 Ounces Of Beverage (Cold, Hot Or Room Temperature) Then Drink. Use Once A Day; Use No More Than 7 Days. Children 16 Years Of Age Or Under: Ask A Doctor. Other Information: Store At 20 -25 C (68 -77 F). Tamper-Evident: Do Not Use If Printed Foil Seal Under Cap Is Missing, Open Or Broken.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.94 x 8.12 x 8.12|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.