About this item
If you need a little help quitting, try Equate Cinnamon Rush 4 mg Nicotine Gum. Formulated especially for those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, this Equate Nicotine Gum, in a 100ct pack, reduces withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking, including nicotine craving. Coated for intense flavor, this quit smoking gum contains 100 pieces per box.
Equate Cinnamon Rush 4mg Nicotine Gum, 100ct:
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
- Coated for intense flavor
- For those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up
Not for sale to those under 18 years of age. Proof of age required. Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified. This product is protected in sealed blisters. Do not use if individual blisters or printed backings are broken, open or torn.
To increase your success in quitting: 1. you must be motivated to quit. 2. use enough--chew at least 9 pieces of nicotine polacrilex gum per day during the first six weeks. 3. use long enough--use nicotine polacrilex gum for the full 12 weeks. 4. use with a support program as described in the enclosed user's guide. To remove the gum, tear off single unit. Peel backing starting at corner with loose edge. Push gum through foil. To remove the gum, tear off single unit. Peel backing starting at corner with loose edge. Push gum through foil.
Explore this item
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 4.38 x 5.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Active Ingredient Nicotine polacrilex (equal to 4 mg nicotine) in each piece Purpose
- Do not use If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have You have a sodium-restricted diet, heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate. High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure. Stomach ulcer or diabetes.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug or are taking prescription medication for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur. Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur. You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness And rapid heartbeat.
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age. Proof of age required. Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
- Keep out of reach of children And pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children And pets sick. Wrap used pieces in paper And throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. Before using this product, read the enclosed user's guide for complete directions And other important information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the gum. If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use nicotine polacrilex gum, 2 mg. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use nicotine polacrilex gum, 4 mg according to the following 12 week schedule: weeks 1 to 6 (1 piece every 1 to 2 hours), week 7 to 9 (1 piece every 2 to 4 hours), weeks 10 to 12 (1 piece every 4 to 8 hours). Nicotine gum is a medicine And must be used a certain way to get the best results. Chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek And gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns. Repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes). Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece. To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks. If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects. Do not use more than 24 pieces a day. It is important to complete treatment. Stop using the nicotine gum at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine gum, talk to your doctor.
Acacia, acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, gum base, malitiol, menthol, natural And artificial cinnamon And mint flavors, polysorbate 60, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.