About this item
Equate Children's Ibuprofen Grape Suspension Sore Throat Pain Reliever temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains in children 2-11 years old. Equate Pain Reliever, 4 oz, is recommended for use with the common cold, flu, a sore throat, headache and minor toothaches. This children's pain reliever contains no alcohol.
Equate Children's Ibuprofen Grape Suspension Pain Reliever, 4 oz:
- Lasts up to eight hours
- For children ages 2-11
- Compare to Children's Motrin
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.03 x 2.0 x 5.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Do not use If the child has ever had an allergic reaction To any other painreliever/fever reducer, right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if The child is under a doctors care for any serious condition, taking anyother drug.
- When using this product Give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs, the risk Of heartattack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or forlonger than directed.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out Of reach Of children.
Directions: this product does not contain directions or complete warningfor adult use. Do not give more than directed. Do not give longer than10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see warnings). Shake well beforeusing, find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight To dose,otherwise use age. Use only enclosed measuring cup. If needed, repeatdose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Replaceoriginal bottle cap To maintain child resistance. Wash dosage cup aftereach use. Dosing chart weight(lb). Age(yrs). Dose(teaspoonful or mL).Under 2 years: ask a doctor. 24-35(Lbs), 2-3(yrs), 1tsp or 5 mL. 36-47(Lbs), 4-5(yrs), 1 tsp or 7.5 mL. 48-59(Lbs), 6-8(yrs), 2 tsp or 10ml. 60-71(Lbs), 9-10(yrs), 2 tsp or 12.5 mL. 72-95(Lbs), 11 years, 3tsp or 15 mL.
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, d&c red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red#40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hypromellose,polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Equate Children’s Ibuprofen Grape Suspension Pain Reliever is gluten free.by RQuinones3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, we cannot give a safe dose of the Equate Children’s Ibuprofen Grape Suspension Pain Reliever for an adult. We suggest that you contact your health care physician for a proper dosage.by RQuinones4/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Ingredients list includes high fructose corn syrup. Do we know what the carb count would be for 5mL? (My son has Type 1 Diabetes)
- Our most current formulation contains approximately 2g of carbohydrates per 5mL(1 tsp). However, without a lot number we are unable to determine if the product you have is our most current formula.by From the Supplier5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?