About this item
Equate Children's Berry Flavor Ibuprofen:
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothache
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Alcohol free
- Dye free
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.06 x 5.12 x 1.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient 100 mg Purpose
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergenic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters. If an allergenic reaction occurs, stop use And seek medical help right away.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child: has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems. Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug. Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others). Takes more or for longer time than directed.
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, And vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- Do not use If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever.fever reducer. Right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child. Child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn. Child has not been drinking fluids. Child has lost a lot of fluid due vomiting or diarrhea. Child has high blood pressure, heart diseases, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease. Child has asthma. Child is taking a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Under a doctor's care for any serious condition. Taking any other drug.
- When using this product Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint, vomits blood, has bloody or black stools, has stomach pain that does not get better. The child does not get any relief within the first day (24 hours) of treatment. Fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. Redness or swelling is present in the painful area. Any new symptoms appear.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed. Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Use only enclosed measuring cup. If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 time a day. Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose, And Xanthan Gum.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.