About this item
The Equate Assorted Absorbency Unscented Tampons give you dependable protection whenever you need it. The natural absorbing fibers work by expanding and adjusting to fit your body and holding the fluid to prevent leakage. There are 54 biodegradable tampons, including 22 Super, 22 Regular and 10 Lights. Each lasts for up to 8 hours and is easy to dispose of when finished. The included cardboard tampon applicators and wrappers are also flushable and biodegradable.
Equate Assorted Absorbency Unscented Tampons:
- Includes 22 Super, 22 Regular and 10 Lights
- Flushable cardboard applicator
- 8 hours of confident protection
- Easy-to-hold grip
- For comfortable protection when you need it most
- Natural absorbing fibers fit body
- Holds fluid and prevents leakage
- 54-count Equate tampons are biodegradable
Cotton and/Or Rayon Fiber Blend, Poypropylene/Polyethylene Overwrap and Cotton String.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.81 x 3.62 x 5.51|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not even close!by An anonymous customer7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these are a waist of money!! They dont stay in and they are junk. They are hard to push in and more leaks around it then it absorbsby behonest2471/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is.by Missionpb7/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately we are unable to share the specific brand that our Equate products compare to. However, we do guarantee our products. If you are not 100% happy with the product please feel free to bring the remainder of the product and your receipt back to the store for a 100% refund.by HelpPV1/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These Equate brand tampons are flushable and biodegradable. They will dissolve in the septic tank.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never flush a tampon. No matter how "safe" the product may claim to be, there is always risk for damage especially with a septic tank. I would suggest a garbage can with a lid or a diaper genie be placed in the washroom for proper disposal.by An anonymous customer7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have septic...don't flush this stuff down toilet...use the trash can. it is not hard to conform to this method. thanks.by hhouse3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never flush an applicator, but the actual tampon itself should be fine, since it's just cotton and has a similar make up to toilet paper. However, if your toilets are prone to backing up, do not flush the tampon. They instantly absorb moisture and their shape will expand once they are discarded in a toilet. If your pipes or bowl are narrow or use "low flow" technology, flushing the actual tampon can be a gamble because there may not be enough pressure to get it down into the pipes.by UMDTerp2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?