Equate Beauty 5 Day Whitening System Dry Touch Whitening Trays, 10 count
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you are looking for a whiter, brighter smile, try Equate Dry Touch Whitening Trays. This is a five-day whitening system for your teeth. The package includes ten teeth whitening trays that are disposable. You get five custom trays for your upper teeth and five for your lower teeth. Each tray is securely fit to match your teeth and mouth shape, ensuring that you get a fit made just for you. There are no messy gels with this system. Equate Whitening Trays (10 count) can help you see results of up to seven shades of improvement. This system has the same enamel-safe ingredients used by dentists. Use the trays once daily for thirty minutes. This system should not harm most dental work, and allows for secure adhesion to your upper and lower teeth, giving you the best results for your time.
Equate Beauty 5 Day Whitening System Dry Touch Whitening Trays, 10 count:
- Whitens up to 7 shades
- No messy gels
- Whitening power built into each tray
- Custom, secure fit every time
- Safe for enamel
- 10 disposable teeth whitening trays, 5 upper and 5 lower
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product comes in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not swallow product. Contact your dentist for use in children under the age of 12.
Ingredients: Water;Synthetic Wax;Cera Microcristallina;Sodium Saccharin;Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone;Polycyclopentadiene;Hydrogen Peroxide;PEG-115M;C.I. Pigment Blue 63;Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol
Instructions: Store in a cool place. Directions: 3 Quick And Easy Steps to Visibly Whiter Teeth: Step 1. Peel back foil And remove whitening tray from package. Step 2. Apply tray on upper teeth first And then lower teeth, pressing firmly for about 5 seconds. Step 3. Use once a day for 30 minutes. Whitening results in 5 days. If after 5 days you would like to whiten your teeth even more, use a second package of this whitening product And continue the process for another 5 days. Use every 6 months or as needed to keep your teeth looking whiter.
|Recommended Use:||Teeth Whitening|
|Result Time:||5 Days|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||401473382|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 4.38 x 5.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How much does the Equate Beauty 5-Day Whitening System Dry Touch Whitening Trays, 10 count cost?
- - First of all the trays were less messy and adhered to your teeth better compared to strips. I would use the trays over strips anyday. - The trays cost between $15.00 and $19.00 depending on where you live. Small price for big results! Hope this information helps!by EsteeLauderHarderFaster10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $19.97 which is reasonable & works well with wax trays that form to teeth you wear for 30 minutes.by auntie759/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although both products are made of the same materials and contain the same hydrogen peroxide percentage of 9%, the following differences exist between the two types of products: Dry Touch has a different form and feel from the wraps. They fit a little differently, not as thick, with an upper and lower that are the same size for a universal fit. As the name implies, they feel dry to the touch. They are white in color. They have a 5 day application regimen. Wraps (strips) feel a little thicker due to the thicker wax outer layer which lends to optimum adhesion during wear, also contributing to a more tacky feel as opposed to a dry touch feel; the lower is slightly shorter in length that the upper for a more customized fit; they are blue in color; they have a 7 day application regimen. Please contact your local Walmart store for pricing information.by RQuinones10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $19.95 for the box. To me the biggest difference is that the dry touch trays are wax and they really warm in your mouth and "melt" to YOUR teeth so that every tooth gets the full benefit of the whitening...I have tried every other type of whitening over the counter system and with my bite (crooked teeth) not all my teeth would whiten uniformly. I am so very happy with this system.by Jojopepe7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I used the product for the first time today. Am I supposed to have my teeth wet before putting the tray on?
- I can not get to the directions right now so I am not sure what they say. I personally always do the opposite and dry my teeth with a tissue prior to placing the strips. They will then stick and stay in place. These are my favorite and less expensive than others.by Missflux4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No your teeth should be very dry, make sure you fully read the instructions.by tnt27jax11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only sticks to DRY teeth.by Nbr3Fan11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made out of a flexible wax material.by Missflux4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trays are made of wax so that they can mold to the shape of your teeth.by CommunityAnswer4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made out of wax so they form to your teethby stargirl1426/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products