About this item
Equate Arthritis Pain Acetaminophen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Extended-Release Caplets:
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, toothache
- Temporarily reduces fever
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.55 x 2.55 x 4.56|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient (In each caplet) Purpose
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetominphen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the active Ingredients in this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222- 1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water. Swallow whole--do not crush, chew, split or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Under 18 years of age: ask a doctor.
Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.