About this item
The Equate Arthritis Pain Acetaminophen Extended-Release Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. The Equate Arthritis Pain Acetaminophen Extended-Release Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets temporarily reduces fever and provides temporary relief of minor arthritis pain.
Equate Arthritis Pain Acetaminophen Extended-Release Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets:
- Relieves minor aches and pains
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Provides temporary relief of minor arthritis pain
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.28|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.87 x 1.87 x 3.39|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient In each caplet Purpose
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive Ingredients in this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults: Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water. Swallow whole--do not crush, chew, split or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.