Equate Antihistamine Allergy Relief 120 ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Temporarily Relieves These Symptoms Due to Hay Fever Or Other Upper Respiratory Allergies: Runny Nose. Sneezing. Itchy, Watery Eyes. Itching of The Nose Or Throat.Relief of Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat Or Nose.Value Pack, 2 Bottles Inside.
Ingredients: Loratadine 10MgAntihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Providone, Pregelatinized Starch.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.563 x 1.781 x 3.438|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out Of reach Of children. In case Of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults And children 6 years And over: 1 tablet daily, not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years Of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, providone, pregelatinized starch.
Contact your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Equate Antihistamine Allergy Relief doesn't need a prescription since the product is available over the counter.by RQuinones12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one but it is not required.by RPBird10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is over the counterby OObers9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everybody is different, but I got relief the first time I used the product.by dSoonerGrandma11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure any medicine works differently for everyone, I don't have to take them everyday and when I do I get relief right away. Now my sister on the other hand these do nothing for her. I have had them about a month now and I have only had to take at least five so far, not everyday either.by AEisme11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it usual work in a about 15 minutes after taking it but it works much better if you take it every 24 hours you need to take it the same time every day during allergy seasonby jamss11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would be a good idea if they coated it with something, I have a hard time swallowing it, but I do not get a metallic taste. Hey, if they coated it would increase the cost. I manage it OK.by RPBird10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby puertadetierra4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?