About this item
Find relief no matter the season with Equate: Allergy Medication 25Mg Antihistamine Capsules. These Equate Capsules, 100 ct, offer temporary relief from the symptoms of upper respiratory allergies and hay fever. Equate: Allergy Relief Capsules have the same active ingredient as Benadryl to help with your indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. Taking Equate Antihistamine Capsules can also help relieve some of the symptoms of the common cold.
Equate: Allergy Medication 25Mg Capsules Antihistamine, 100 Ct:
- Temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies and the common cold such as:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy throat
- Each capsule individually banded for your protection
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even oneused on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma; a breathingproblem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; trouble urinating dueto an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifyou are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product:marked drowsiness may occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Alcohol, sedatives,And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving amotor vehicle or operating machinery. Excitability may occur, especiallyin children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professionalbefore use. Keep out Of reach Of children. In case Of overdose, getmedical help or contact a poison control center right away.
(In each banded capsule), purpose: diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg,antihistamine.
Black iron oxide, d&c red #28, d&c red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40,FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben,polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, silicon dioxide,sodium lauryl sulfate.
Take every 4 To 6 hours. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours. Adults andchildren 12 years Of age And over: 25 mg To 50 mg (1 To 2 capsules).Children 4 years To 12 years: ask a doctor. Children under 4 years: donot use. Other information: store at controlled room temperature 15-30 c(59-86 f). Protect From moisture. See end flap for expiration date andlot number. Retain carton for complete product information. Tamperevident: do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken ormissing or if red band around capsule is broken or missing.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 3.55 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I use this product to treat itching from heat rash as I have an allergy to Cortisone and find it works better. Also for rash and swelling caused by allergy to Asparagus (love too much to avoid). Also good as a sleeping aid (same ingredient, Diphenhydramine hc)l.by OlFlguy11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does help itching somewhat, depending upon how bad the itching is. Diphenhydramine hcl is an antihistamine. I have very sensitive skin and I can take this product.by joydoctor12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this is a generic antihistamine, much like benedryl. This product is given for itching & other allergic reactions from the enviornment, food or medications.by ahastie110/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I am aware of. I use it generally for sinus/allergy relief.by BC591/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the product labeling, the Equate Allergy Medication 25Mg Capsules Antihistamine temporarily relieves itchy, watery eyes associated with common colds, hay fever or other respiratory allergies.by RQuinones3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label does not list aspirin as an active or inactive ingredient. Dated March 15, 2014.by missmeech3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not contain aspirin.by joydoctor12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. I can't take aspirin regularly and I'm ok w/this.by Quorrah11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Allergy Medication 25mg Capsules Antihistamine does not contain aspirin.by RQuinones4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does as it's active ingredient, diphenhydramine hcl, is the same ingredient in many OTC sleeping aids.by OlFlguy3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it makes you drowsy.by joydoctor4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I've taken it at night. I take the non-drowsy during the day if I know I have to work. I don't switch back-and-forth between the two a lot though. I'm not sure if that would be a good idea or not.by Quorrah12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Drowsiness may occur when taking the Equate Allergy Medication 25Mg Capsules Antihistamine.by RQuinones7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?