Equate Delayed Release 20mg Acid Reducer Omeprazole Tablets, 14 count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you get that painful and uncomfortable heartburn in your chest, reach for the Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole Heartburn Medicine, 14 ct. The fast-acting heartburn medicine helps relieve and prevent heart burn and acid indigestion. The Equate Acid Reducer Medicine is for those who commonly experience painful burning in their chest, a sour taste in their mouth, or experience excessive burping. This acid reducer is not meant to treat instant heartburn pains, but to prevent chronic heartburn symptoms for good. The Equate Ranitidine Acid Reducer Medicine is available 20 mg Omeprazole formula. Take one does before, during or after a meal to help prevent heartburn before it happens. The Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole Heartburn Medicine is designed to be taken once a day, over a 14-day period.
Equate Acid Reducer Omeprazole Heartburn Medicine, 14 ct:
- Treats frequent heartburn
- Delayed-release tablets, with 20 mg of heartburn-relieving omeprazole
- Take once a day for 14 days (two week treatment)
- Available in a 14 ct size
Ingredients: Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablet 20Mg. Purpose Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients. Carnauba Was, Ferric Oxide Red, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Hypromellose, Hypromellose Acetate Succinate, Lactose Monohydrate, Monoethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 0.61 x 4.53|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I know it varies with everybody but I would like to know about the average time it takes to feel the difference in my reflux control ?
- I noticed a definite difference within 24 hours. No more acid reflux or indigestion. I highly recommend it for others.by Karen1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.by HelpPL1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not available in a chewable or liquid form.by HelpPL12/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is over the counter.by purljamber2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?