About this item
Made with a fun grape flavor, the Equate Infant Pain Medicine goes down easier than non-flavored cough syrups. Comparable to the active ingredient in Infant's Tylenol Suspension Liquid, the Equate Fever Reducer give your baby fast-acting pain relief from the fever, flu, and symptoms from the common cold. Made without alcohol, aspirin or ibuprofen, this grape pain medicine is safe for infants between the ages of two and three. For all-night cough relief, this Equate Infant Pain Medicine helps your baby sleep soundly.
Equate Infant Pain Medicine:
- Grape pain medicine for infants
- Alcohol free
- Aspirin free
- Ibuprofen free
- Use only with enclosed syringe
- Pediatrician preferred fever reducer
- Comparable to Infants' Tylenol Suspension Liquid Active Ingredient
- Available in a 2 oz size
- Appropriate for ages 2-3
Pain reliever temporarily provides pain relief from:
- Minor aches and pains due to common cold
- Sore throat
Use enclosed syringe only. Do not use other cups or spoons.
1. Insert syringe tip through the opening at the top of the bottle. 2. tip the bottle upside down And draw the medicine into the syringe. 3. for ages 2 to 3 years, fill the syringe to the 5 ml line. Consult a doctor for dosage for children under 2 years old.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.31 x 1.56 x 4.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.