About this item
Preserve precious family memories with the Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner. It delivers outstanding quality scans from photos, film, slides and everyday documents. Boasting a 6400 x 9600 dpi resolution, this high performance scanner ensures precision film scanning for sharp, vivid reproductions that can be printed up to 17"x 22". Featuring DIGITAL ICE for both film and prints, one-touch color restoration and Adobe Photoshop Elements, the Epson Perfection V600 Scanner provides a complete photo restoration solution.
Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner:
- Helps preserve precious family memories by scanning photos, film, slides and other documents
- 6400 x 9600 dpi for photo printing enlargements up to 17" x 22"
- Built-in Transparency Unit
- DIGITAL ICE for Prints
- DIGITAL ICE for Film
- Epson Perfection V600 Scanner includes Epson Easy Photo Fix
- Convert scanned documents into editable text with ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Epson V600 Photo Scanner lets you instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email and create PDFs with 4 customizable buttons
- No warmup time necessary with the Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner
- Faster scans and lower power consumption
- Adobe Photoshop Elements included, to help edit and enhance your digital images
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.9 x 14.7 x 7.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine did not come with a printer. I already had a printer so I was looking for a scanner which did not have one.by ScanningHappy3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to supply your own printerby Photoeditor1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. This is just a scanner. Will scan documents, photos, film negatives, slides. Scans to your computer, then you print with a seperate printer.by kevin576912/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- scan to e-mailby CS454/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is an option to set your scans to go wherever you tell them to. For instance I created folders for each side of my family making it easier for me to upload them later to the correct relatives. All of mine are set to go to my external 2T byte in predesignated folders. Its easy to switch which folder too. I just have to remember to do it.by ScanningHappy1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby LarJC1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It scans up to 4 images at onceby Photoeditor12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but if you place them right next to each other it will treat them as one photo and you would have to crop them to seperate them.by kevin576912/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have placed 4 photos and the scanner recognized all 4 seperately. On a couple of occasions, it grouped 2 photos together and I had to re do.Not sure but I think it has to do with the spacing I left between each photo.by cdncowboy532/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.