About this item
Preserve your memories and favorite images with the Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner. This powerful scanning device makes it simple to archive photos and documents or to create enlargements with the built-in transparency unit and 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution. Scan directly to cloud services such as Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote and more with its pre-installed document capture software. The V370 Epson Perfection Scanner also offers one-touch buttons for scan-to-email and copy capabilities. Use the photo restoration ability to bring those old and faded family photos back to life. You can also scan an oversized artwork or photo album pages with the ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software. With its exclusive ReadyScan technology, this photo and document scanner is equipped for fast scans with no warm-up time.
V370 Epson Perfection Photo Scanner:
- Resolution: Up to 12,800 dpi
- Bit depth: 48-bit color, 16-bit grayscale
- Scan 35mm slides and negatives with built-in transparency unit
- Access documents from mobile devices
- Photo and document scanner can easily scan oversized prints, documents and artwork with the ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software
- Exclusive ReadyScan LED technology for fast scans with no warm-up time
- Restore the color to faded photos with 1 click; bring old and faded family photos back to life
- Convert scanned documents into editable text
- High-rise, 180-degree lid
- Epson Perfection scanner allows you to scan directly to cloud services like Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote and more with its pre-installed document capture software
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.6 x 5.6 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.