Similar items in stock
- Rollback$39.00 Was $46.54Save $7.54
- Rollback$68.88 Was $78.88Save $10.00
- Reduced Price
- Rollback$99.99 Was $399.99Save $300.00
- $34.00 List price $40.00Save $6.00
Epson Expression Home XP-310 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$39.00 Was $46.54Save $7.54
- Rollback$68.88 Was $78.88Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ideal for any project, the affordable Epson Expression Home All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, XP-310 offers incredible wireless capabilities in a sleek, space-saving design. Print from anywhere in your home with WiFi CERTIFIED n, plus WiFi Direct for direct printing. You can even print from your Apple iPad, iPhone, tablet and smartphone. It supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The Epson Expression Home All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, XP-310 includes a 1.44" LCD and memory card slots for simple, PC-free photo printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan documents and save them as PDFs or JPEGs or make brilliant color copies in a flash.
Compatible with Windows 10 and Coming Soon!
Epson Expression Home XP-310 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:
Epson Expression Home All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, XP-310 Key Features:
- Epson Wireless All-in-One Printer Print Speed
Black: Up to 8.7 ppm; Color: Up to 4.5 ppm
- Epson Wireless All-in-One Printer Print Resolution
Maximum: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
200, 200XL Black Ink Cartridges, 200 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; 200XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11n)
Print from multiple computers
- Mobile Printing
Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- All-in-One Printer With WiFi Copier Settings:
Maximum Copy Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 dpi; Hardware: 2400 dpi
- All-in-One Printer With WiFi Paper & Media Compatibility: 100-sheet input tray
Media Types: Supports plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Brochure and Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided, Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer Paper, Photo Quality Self-adhesive Sheets
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac 4 OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
- 4 DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Features:||Print from memory card|
|Number of Sheets:||100 sheets|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||C11CC88201|
|Paper Size:||4" x 6", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", A4, half letter, A6, user definable, 5" x 7", 16:9 wide|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||4.5ppm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.40 x 11.80 x 5.70 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't need a USB. It makes setup easier though.by Padgy4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (44) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby happy070510/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No USB required. There are online instructions. Basically once you turn on the printer your device or computer will find it. Very easy to setup!by JAMcrew10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I used one for setting up wireless. Easy.by Gabriel201410/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I set it up wirelessly just using the panel on the front.by petitepeas10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I only have an IPad and set it up and was printing in 5 minutes....no cable needed.by reader6710/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jlc5110/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NO.. You don't need to have USB cable if you are using wireless. I have wireless router at home so I am using it and it work fine for both printer and scanner. All you need to do is to go to wifi setting in your prnter and put the SID and wireless key of ur wireless router/accesspoint. Install the printer software in your pc and it will automatically detect your printer and scanner.by safiNaj10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but if I were you I wouldn't buy this product. As we speak I am cleaning the nozzle heads twice which is what I have to do every single time I use it.by FaithW10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless stated otherwise - ALL brands only include the Starter ink cartridges and usually do NOT last very long. that's why I've learned to buy the replacements with the XL and or XXL after the #. They last a great deal longer.by bms2911/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cartridges are included, four, one for each color that you need to create all colors. I read in the reviews that the ink didn't last long so I think they are half full. You must shake them well prior to inserting them and from what I heard while shaking them, I believe they are only half full. I have printed ten pages and the black indicator has gone down just a little while viewing my cartridges from "print screen".by Codeblue3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, full size ink cartridges are not included.by CommunityAnswer3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure about "full size", but the ink cartridges don't last long, and despite what you might read it will NOT accept re-manufactured cartridges. This means buying expensive Epson brand ink....by BetterSkier3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Lovebeinggramma140943/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ead811/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, full size ink cartridges are included.by MsWall114/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have an older computer running Windows XP. Will this work on mine? I really want the wireless feature for my iPad and iPhone too.
- yes it will but you will need to go to epson.com and download free the proper drivers. just answer a few questions, they will guide you through.by skababy734/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One of the reasons we bought this printer was because it works on such a wide variety of operating systems - both old and new. It installed just fine on a very old computer running Windows XP.by Andyck4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are running xp. It works fine.It connects from our ipad as wellby UserReview15704/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I have one them running also just plug into USB port and look for our drive open up item you want to move take mouse hold down left side just drag it to it release the mouse botton it's very quick to do files load to it very fastby Daisyk2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, XP home and Professional. It took me all of 30-45 minutes to set up and most of that was reading the manual as I am a stickler for reading the manuals. I have an iPad and iPhone and love the Wi-Fi capability.by Codeblue6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this printer is compatible with Windows XP SP3 and higher.by CommunityAnswer6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?