Epson DuraBrite Ultra Ink Multipack for Stylus CX5000, CX6000, CX8400, CX9400 (T069520)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Epson DuraBrite Ultra Ink Multipack for Stylus CX5000 provides a simple solution to an office necessity. It makes sense to choose brand name toner products as they usually ensure a reliable outcome every time. These printer ink cartridges are specially designed to work with Epson Printers for consistent results with each printed page. The yield this multipack will generally provide is up to 1260 pages of printed material on standard sized sheets. This type of printer ink cartridge is ideal for home printing tasks or whatever the situation may be where a dependable toner is called for. You can be confident that the graphics will be crisp, the prints will be beautiful and each and every letter will be sharp and legible. Having a multipack with three colors makes sense you first set up a new printer, or in the off chance that you run out ink in more than one cartridge at once.
Keeping a few as backup means you'll always able to finish a project without needing to run to the store to do so. Choose the multipack Epson ink cartridge CX6000 CX8400 CX9400 (T069520) and other printers in the CX, NX and Workforce product lines.
Epson 69 Series DuraBrite Multipack Cartridge T069520:
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Epson DuraBrite Ultra Ink Multipack for Stylus CX5000 color: Tri-color
- Model: T069520
- Compatibility: Epson Stylus C120, CX5000, CX6000, CX7000F, CX7400, CX7450, CX8400, CX9400F, CX9475F, NX100, NX110, NX115, NX200, NX215, NX300, NX310, NX315, NX400, NX415, NX510, NX515, WorkForce 30, 40, 310, 500, 600, 610, 615, 1100
- Epson ink cartridge CX6000 CX8400 CX9400 (T069520) page yield: Up to 1260 pages
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 4.5 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Whats the difference between the Epson 69 color multipack and the Epson 88 color multipack?
- type of printer u haveby dumphead7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The print quality is the only difference.by BlueCheese17/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Epson 69 pack is the standard pack and if you mean the 68 multipack its the high capacity pack better brighter inkby eagle4638310/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dumphead7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU NEED EPSON 200 (THATS THE STANDARD CARTRIDGE) OR EPSON 200XL (HIGH CAPACITY) I RECOMMEND THE 200XL HIGH CAPACITY CARTRIDGES. I HAVE THE WF-2540 AND IT IS MUCH MORE EFFICIENT TO BUY THE HIGH CAPACITY CARTRIDGES.by An anonymous customer2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on how much color you use.by dumphead7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT DEPENDS ON THE PRINTER... I HAVE A WORK FORCE 610 AND IT GETS BETWEEN 240-340 PAGES WITH THE STANDARD INK CARTRIDGES AND THE HIGH CAPACITY INK GETS ABOUT 400-525 PAGES (PER CARTRIDGE) IF YOU HAVE A STYLUS PRINTER ITS A LITTLE DIFFERENT. GO TO EPSON.COM: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&sku=T069520 CLICK ON "INK CARTRIDGE YIELDS" SELECT YOUR PRINTER, AND IT WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY PAGES YOU GET PER CARTRIDGE.by An anonymous customer6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?