About this item
The Epson Artisan700/800 Black Inkjet Cartridge delivers true-to-life prints with richness, clarity and sharp detail. The ink dries quickly to make your work smudge-resistant right out of the printer with no drying time required. This inkjet printer cartridge generates prints that are also resistant to fading and scratching, making it suitable for use creating archival prints for display. This accessory features SmartValve control that helps the printer head provide an even and consistent flow of ink with every job. This ensures you get the most out of your output. It also lets you know when it's running low by sending an alert to your printer's software. It is designed to work exclusively with Epson printers and specialty paper. This product provides high-quality and high-yield results, making it a good choice for professional applications.
This is a must-have for creating work that stands the test of time, whether you're printing out a project for work or a paper for class. The Epson Artisan700/800 Black Inkjet Cartridge is practically an essential accessory for all artisans, whether they create with words or with images.
Epson Artisan700/800 Black Inkjet Ink Cartridge:
- Inkjet printer cartridge delivers high-quality, rich, and sharp prints
- High-capacity black ink cartridge
- Instant-dry smudge-resistant inks
- Produces fade- and water-resistant prints
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.2 x 4.3 x 0.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Never have checked but I do know that I have had to throw some away half full because the dumb Epson Stylus 810 software says it isn't the correct cartridge and won't print even though it has printed fine up to that point. The only way to solve the problem is to put in a new one and they are ridiculously expensive!by stargateok5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 950 pagesby happycampinglady3/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?