Primula PTA-3940 Tea Pot
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a delicious cup of flavorful, whole leaf tea with the Primula Tea Pot, PTA-3940. This 40-oz tea pot comes with a glass infuser for loose teas and tisane blends. Simply place loose tea into the infuser, add hot water and steep to desired strength. The glass tea pot features a lid to keep tea warm and a solid handle for easy pouring.
Primula PTA-3940 Tea Pot:
- The 40-oz Primula tea pot is perfect for making a pot of tea using the included glass infuser
- Simply add loose tea in the infuser and pour through hot water
- Clear tea pot includes removable infuser and lid
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.3 x 5.9 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you need to poor the water from a kettle into this tea pot, and then let it brew for a few minutes. Definitely don't use this on the stove.by Browncoat1019/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The glass is much too thin and I doubt whether you could fill it with boiling water without it cracking. I returned mine as it was broken in the box.by jon7310/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, don't put this on the stove. I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure it would shatter.by Browncoat1014/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the glass is too thin. This should be for decorative use only if yoiu decide to keep it. You cannot actually use it as a teapot.by jon735/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon carries themby dstutz2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's one in the box, actually. But otherwise you might need to look online, or at tea shops in your area.by Browncoat10111/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?