Ensure Powder canister, Vanilla, 14oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ensure Powder provides complete and balanced nutrition from the #1 doctor recommended brand. The convenient powder form makes it easy to mix with your favorite foods and beverages, and it's easy to store. Per serving, it contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals plus 9 grams of protein. Ensure Powder has a number of benefits, whether you're looking for a convenient source of nutrition or recovering from an illness or surgery.
- Complete and balanced nutrition shake
- Good source of 24 essential vitamins and minerals
- 9 grams of protein per serving
- Gluten free and suitable for lactose intolerance
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar (Sucrose), Corn Oil, Sodium And Calcium Caseinates, Soy Protein Isolate, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin And Vitamin D3. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Directions: To prepare an 8 fl oz drink pour 3/4 cup Of cold water into glass.Gradually stir in 1/2 cup Of ensure powder And mix until dissolved. Forflavor variety: you may add 3 tablespoons Of chocolate syrup, strawberrysyrup, etc. not for iv use. Reconstituted ensure powder should be usedpromptly or covered, refrigerated And used within 24 hours. Opened canshould be covered with overcap And stored in a cool, dry place, but notrefrigerated. Once opened, use contents within 3 weeks.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.06 x 4.06 x 4.74|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9 G||14|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||<2|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Potassium 350 Mg||10|
|Total Carbohydrate 34 G||11|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 13 G|
|Protein 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Have you talked with your mothers nutritionist if she has one or her doctor? If she can drink milk then this is a great addition to her life! I am a cancer survivor and 58 yo. I also add this to ensure nutrient drinks and yes the other "E" that is just as good! It will add calories and the nutrition she can and does need. I'll take a risk here and tell you to try Ovaltine! The old decoder ring is no longer an option but it does a great job in the taste and nutrition department. The kroger brand of chocolate mix and that's what it is called "chocolate mix powder" has about the same calorie count and is of course chocolate! Your mom should do great with this product as she should with Ensure and Equate! Add to her quality of life and go to the spice rack and look at all those pretty little bottles of extracts! Mint, Banana, coconut, black maple, root beer! And many more! And never forget that old favorite, Hershey's Chocolate syrup! Another 60 per tablespoon! A word of warning! COUNT those calories! You do NOT want mom getting fat and yes those calories DO add up! 2400 is just about what a human actually needs to stay alive while sitting! Add if she is active to "you can't hold a wild horse back" and then you'll need a few more cans! Good luck!by RolloverRiderPGR8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- ensure vanilla! balanced diet, for galactose intolerant personby hunter097/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 82 and I use Boost, but it's because I like the taste. This type of liquid supplement helps me a lot. I'd recommend it for your grandma.by Cskyview7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the nutrient facts panel it says 7 which I have gotten with a 2 scoop useage.by RolloverRiderPGR12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 7by hunter0912/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Servings Per Container 7by zoeybean112/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Click the specifications tab below the product(s) and the nutrient side FDA approved label comes up and shows all that's in Equate. You can figure it out with the 2 labels in front of you! Hint: The powder should be "blended" into whatever you are using as the liquid base and it really does NOT have a good vanilla taste. Add bottled vanilla OR any other liquid flavoring extract to add to the taste and you'll find that kids do like the different tastes you can come up with. I use a different brand but if you are taking care of a cancer survivor or someone reduced to relying on liquids try to add to the 3 basic flavors going by stopping by the spice rack and looking at the bottles of liquid extracts!by RolloverRiderPGR1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (7)Was this answer helpful?