Similar items in stock
Ensure Active High Protein Shake, Vanilla, 14 fl oz bottle, 4 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ensure Active High Protein nutrition shakes provide targeted nutrition to help you stay active and strong from the #1 doctor recommended brand. Ensure Active High Protein has 25g of protein--50% of your daily value--is low in fat, and has only 5g of sugars.
Ensure Complete Shake
- 25g of protein--50% of your daily value
- Low fat with only 2.5g per bottle
- An excellent source of 22 essential vitamins and minerals
- Good source of prebiotic fiber
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
Ingredients: Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin; Less Than 2% Of: Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar (Sucrose), Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Gellan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Zinc Gluconate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione And Cyanocobalamin. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Instructions: Shake well. Serve cold. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.19 x 5.19 x 7.63 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5 G||4|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 240 Mg||10|
|Potassium 290 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 25 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 14 ounces which is the entire bottle = 220 caloriesby PurpleFlowersArePretty7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14 fluid ounces.by 280123/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this for someone miles away, so I can't say....but I would disregard packaging suggestions....one must base their serving size based on their general health, medical condition, advise from a physician, height, weight, gender, level of activity and fitness and how much protein and other nutrients they are getting from the food they eat.by theninetyninepercent7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14 ouncesby GrammaWV7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- (14 fl oz/ 414 mL) Servings Per Containerby Tex19393/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?