About this item
The Enfamil Infant Formula is a milk-based infant formula that provides your baby with nutrition comparable to breastfeeding. With DHA, Enfamil Infant Ready to Use nourishes the development that helps your baby reach milestones. The milk-based infant formula helps improve your baby's brain and eye development. Enriched with Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics, Enfamil Infant Formula is designed to help support your baby's delicate immune system. Enfamil Infant Ready to Use is suitable for newborns and babies all the way up to 12-months old.
Enfamil Infant Ready to Use Formula, 32 oz can:
- Supports growth
- Supports brain and eye development
- Supports the immune system support
- Preparation: Do not add water, ready to use
- Babies have different nutritional needs, please be sure to consult with your doctor.
- *Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Available as a single can or a pack of 6
Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), And Less Than 2%: Galactooligosaccharides, Polydextrose, Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Lactose, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Nucleotides (cytidine 5-monophosphate, Adenosine 5-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-monophosphate), Taurine.
A type of prebiotic. A source of arachidonic acid (ARA). A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.63 x 3.44 x 3.44|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
Q. So, one quart equals 32 ounces, true, so this offer has six cans at thirty-two ounces..in each can? Is it liquid or powdered formula?
- It is one can and they do not send the other five cans to complete the order....by LMRPLRRJR4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For those of you that were skeptical about this offer like myself, I decided to purchase one order to see if I would receive 1 can or all 6 like advertised. I received it the very next day and sure enough I only received 1 can. I was going to let it go as wrong info on advertisment but my purchase summary did show a complete order for 6 cans at 7.18 as well as an email confirmation stating a 6 pk as well. So I did call their customer service and I thought I was going to have to argue my point ( I thought they would tell me come on who really expects 6 32oz ready to serve formula for $7.18 ) but nope, with out hassle andno questions asked they had another shipment of 6 cans sent out to me without charge :) I'm a satisfied customer and will order again and hope my next purchases are of the complete 6 pk. 1 32oz can is enough for my 8 month old son in one day as he eats baby foods/cereal as well. Thank you Wal-Mart :)by K87ann12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?