About this item
The EnergyPro Non-Stick Aluminum Stock Pot (Black) takes the heat directly from the stove top and distributes it evenly throughout the base of the pot, allowing you to cook up to 30 percent faster while saving up to 30 percent more energy. This 7-Quart Stock Pot with Tempered Glass Lid is made from die cast aluminum, making it strong and heat resistant. Safe on gas, ceramic, glass, halogen and electric stove tops, the EnergyPro 7-Quart Stock Pot features non-stick ceramic coating, for easier cleanup. It is safe for use in the oven up to 410 degrees F.
EnergyPro 7-Quart Non-Stick Aluminum Stock Pot with Tempered Glass Lid, Black:
- Tempered glass lid for easy viewing
- Die-cast aluminum
- Ceramic coating is non-stick and PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Cookware is oven safe up to 410 degrees F
- HDT technology allows you to cook up to 30 percent faster and to save up to 30 percent more energy
- Cookware is dishwasher safe top rack only
- Safe on gas, ceramic, glass, halogen and electric stovetops
- Model# WD701050
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 5.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! I use it on mine just fine. The paperwork that comes with it just warned to make sure and lift the pan to move it, to avoid scratching the range surface. I am also careful to warm it up low and slow, since my range gets extremely hot extremely fast.by An anonymous customer12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?