Energizer - Rechargeable AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Power your devices with the reliable Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries (4-Pack). They are compatible with your digital cameras, portable CD players, handheld video game systems and PDAs. Thanks to their long-lasting life cycle, you can recharge these nickel-metal hydride batteries up to 1,000 times.
Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries, 4-Pack:
- Battery chemistry
- Nickel-metal hydride (NiMH)
- Life cycle
- Up to 1,000 rechargings
- Energizer AAA batteries are compatible with:
- Digital cameras
- Portable CD players
- Handheld games
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You need to charge them... they may have a partial charge on them... but you need to give them a full charge before using them.by nudderbutter8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says that they come fully charged, but when I put them in my phone I had to charge them for 7 hours.by ref1258/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are prechargedby DJN298/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to charge them.by Shopping0078/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you will need to charge them before you use them, but thy charge very quickly.by An anonymous customer8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really sure... I do know that rechargeable batteries are designed to be drained of their power... just like your cell phone you should let it totally drain and shut down every other charge so you get the most life out of the battery you can... If you keep it plugged in to charge all the time it will loose it's holding power and drain rapidly. The remote for my bed... for instance... I just recharged the battery in it and it's been in there since I got my batteries and charger. When I keep getting error messages on the remote... the manufacturer recommends you change the battery... I've had rechargeable's for my remotes, my bathroom scales, my mouse for my computer, and various other things that take batteries... which alot were bought when I bought my charger 7 years ago... I'm still using them and they still hold a charge.by nudderbutter12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use them in a Panasonic 3 phone system and haven't had any problems with them. You can try new batteries and if that doesn't work then the problem is probably the phones.by ref12512/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says the charge will last for 1 year, but otherwise doesn't say how long the charge will last. It indicates it can be used for any device.by DJN299/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its worth a try , I replaced all my Panasonic 5-phones batteries after 6 years and they seem just fine. Installed them a few weeks ago , time will tell.by mdx94212/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not... after you charge your batteries... they're just like any other Energizer or Duracell battery. But to have total confidence in their use... You should contact your phones manufacturer to find out for sure...by nudderbutter11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take the back off of your phone and look. It most likely uses a different battery than AA or AAA.by vitaminmark12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO don't buy these! I almost bought these battery's last nite at Walmart because they were only $10 for 4 but i thought i better talk w/ an Electronic Tech 1st b4 buying these as they don't sell the Panasonic Ni-MH triple A's in the store that came w/ my talking Panasonic Dect 2 phones, he said these won't work properly. So go the extra mile like i'am and get the right kind. Hope this helped..!by Annie538/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- These batteries work in ANY product requiring battery usage. Make sure you buy the "Energizer" recharger when you buy the batteries (my charger came with 4 AA batteries), and get the one that recharges BOTH AA and AAA batteries. We haven't had to buy new batteries for over a year!by Mermaidwishes2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?