About this item
For the countless electronic gadgets that you can't live without, get the latest lithium battery technology that's proven to be the one of the longest lasting AA and AAA batteries in high-tech devices.
- Last up to 8x longer in digital cameras
- Performs in extreme temperatures from -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Leak resistant construction
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.2 x 3.8 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they are not.by pdmm12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these Lithium batteries are not rechargeable. Rechargeable batteries are Nickle Cadmium or labeled as "NiCad"by Voofie1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?