About this item
Energizer e2 AA Lithium Batteries deliver long-lasting power that meets the demands of handheld GPS devices, digital cameras, photo flash units and a wide array of high-tech items. This product is highly efficient in all weather conditions and extreme temperatures, ranging from hot to cold. Designed to provide many hours of life with less waste, these e2 lithium batteries, eight-pack, are ideal to keep on hand so you are always prepared.
Energizer e2 AA Lithium Batteries, 8-Pack:
- World's longest lasting AA battery in high-tech devices
- Lightweight: 33 percent lighter than ordinary alkaline batteries
- Performs well in extreme temperatures, from -40-degrees F to 140-degrees F (-40-degrees C to 60-degrees C)
- Last up to 9x longer in digital cameras for 9x less waste
- Energizer lithium batteries have a 15-year storage life
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.512 x 3.688 x 1.163|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- These batteries should not BE recharged.by Geeesh3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These type of lithium batteries are not rechargeable.by GJBT2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not rechargeable but they do last a lot longer than regular batteries.by deercameraman11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are NOT rechargeable batteries. so...you cannot recharge them.by CaliforniaGeorgiaGirl11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not rechargeable!by tbunch11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1.5v, like most non-rechargeable batteries. You'll find 1.2v almost exclusively in rechargeable batteries like eneloop.by Geeesh3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Battery delivers 1.5 V and has extreme temperature rating from -40 to 140 deg C, sold as 8 per pack.by CommunityAnswer2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?