Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$35.92 List price $58.41Save $22.49
- $9.05 List price $9.97Save $0.92
- $14.97 Was $19.95Save $4.98
- $8.41 Was $9.98Save $1.57
- $3.58 Was $4.85Save $1.27
Energizer Flat Panel 4X Induction Charger (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Charge your Wii remotes wirelessly, without removing the silicone jackets, wrist straps or Wii MotionPlus. The Energizer 4X Flat Panel Induction Charging System from PDP is a stylish and convenient way to charge your Wii remotes. Instead of wrestling your Wii remote out of its silicone jacket, wrist strap and MotionPlus, just set the entire unit on the charging panel and it charges your remote using wireless induction technology. When the LED light is red, the remote is charging; when it's green, your remote is charged and ready for use. There's no easier way to keep your remotes ready for game play at all times.
- Includes 4 Energizer rechargeable battery packs for Wii remotes
- Works with all Wii remote configurations
- Includes UL-approved AC adapter
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PL-7582|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.85 x 10.00 x 9.05 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was also confused because even though its a 4x charger...in the original description it said it only came with 2 battery packs but I bought it anyways and it turned out that it DOES have 4 battery packs!! Its awesome and me & my kids LOVE this thing!!by AYSIANA112/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bought yesterday, came with four(4) batteries.by Punchy112/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Magnets don't care about colors.by TargetTime12/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to remove the remotes once they are finished charging, or can you leave them on the charger indefinately?
- Leave them on there as long as you want. They will trickle charge once fully charged.by TargetTime12/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?