Energizer Family Battery Charger
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Energizer Family Battery Charger can accommodate up to eight AA, eight AAA, four C, four D or two 9-volt NiMH rechargeable batteries. It is highly recommended for batteries used in digital cameras, MP3 players, CD players, two-way radios, remote control cars, handheld games, photoflash, GPS equipment, toys, infant devices and PDAs. This handy digital camera battery charger has a child-safe mechanism that prevents batteries from charging while the lid is open, ensuring there are no accidental shocks. Keep your various rechargeable batteries going so your devices can always be ready.
Energizer Family Battery Charger:
- Super safe because it will only start charging when the lid is closed
- Easy-to-read charge status indicator
- Rechargeable batteries are not recommended for remote controls, radios and medical or safety devices, such as smoke detectors - use alkaline batteries in these products
- Digital camera battery charger
- This device charges batteries fast so you can always be ready to go
|Charging Time:||3 To 7 Hours|
|Battery Size:||AA battery|
|Manufacturer:||EVEREADY BATTERY COMPANY INC|
|Features:||Contacts auto-adjust , LCD enables users to see charge status|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||AA , AAA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CHFC|
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Power Type:||Wall Outlet|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.99 x 2.83 x 4.37 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are products that recharge alkaline batteries. Renu-it by Viatek Consumer Products is one such product. Been using this product for about 3 years.by Mikels1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- ONLY rechargeable onesby JDrocks112/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If you try to recharge a battery that is not a rechargeable one, the manufacturers say they may leak or explode. I would not recommend it.by Squonk4712/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no only rechargeable batteries, does AA & AAA inthis unitby lgiles0019/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rechargeableby Sweet2511/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No product in the world can recharge alkaline batteries. Don't try it...I did when I was a kid and two leaked all over the recharger, and the other ones just bloated and almost exploded. Hope this helps.by Powerman12312/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- energizer rechareable batteiesby abnaki11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have D batteries by Energizer and an Energizer charger. I have 8 D batteries and 2 chargers. Fully discharged they take about 18 hours to fully charge. I might buy these chargers if they only take 3 hours.by jimistcool7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 to 45 minby lgiles00112/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the size of the battery and how many batteries you are charging at one time. Usually a couple of hours.by brndvljr12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Took less than 2 hours.by dlmcuba45911/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AA 2000 mAh 1-4 batteries 2 hrs AA 2000 mAh 5-8 batteries 4 hrs AA 2300 mAh 1-4 batteries 3 hrs AA 2300 mAh 5-8 batteries 5 hrs AA 2650 mAh 1-4 batteries 3 hrs AA 2650 mAh 5-8 batteries 5 hrs AAA 850 mAh 1-4 batteries 2 hrs C,D 2500 mAh 1-2 batteries 3 hrs C,D 2500 mAh 3-4 batteries 5 hrs 9V 175 mAh 1 batteries 6 hrsby Prouddaddyof32/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 to 4 hoursby 51832/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That depends on the amount of charge still left on the batteries.by Blarfin12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 5-6 hoursby silverpistol12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My charger says 16.5hrs... If you check this item out in the store it has a chart on the back of it that says about how long it should take for each size of battery.by SherLloyd3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fully charge D batteries in about one hour.by CondoKev12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?