About this item
This convenient and easy-to-use Energizer battery charger with 4 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries is a convenient way to keep your toys, electronic games, cameras, portable DVD and CD players operating every time you use them. Energizer’s AA rechargeable batteries can take more than 100 charges. The included Energizer NiMH battery charger has a fold-out plug and an easy-to-read LED charge status indicator, plus automatic shut off. The Energizer NiMH battery charger's fold-out AC prongs make it compact and easy to store. With fully charged Energizer AA rechargeable batteries you can have power for your portable equipment whenever you need it.
Energizer AA/AAA Value Charger with 4 AA NiMH Batteries:
- Compatible with rechargeable AA and AA NiMH batteries
- Up to 8 hours charge time
- Automatic shut off
- LED charge status indicator
- Fold-out AC prongs
- Includes four AA NiMH batteries
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.75 x 4.5 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- 4 AA or AAA but can charge 2 per sideby GTASAfan822/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is enough openings to charge 4 batteries at a time. AA or AAA both fit in those openings, but only 4 at a time of either.by mrsmommywright2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by thins282/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by givemeabrake3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.The manual says 100-130VAC only.by exxo12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby givemeabrake7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- For our batteries it took about 5 hours. But we always try to charge them at night while we sleep so we can use them throughout the day.by mrsmommywright5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it was about 6 hours.by thins285/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?