About this item
Energizer Rechargeable batteries are great for use in your household devices such as digital cameras, toys, remote controls, flashlights and portable audio players.
|Technology:||Nickel metal hydride|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.2 x 4.5 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- at the store like walmart they will sell a charger with the same brand as the batteries get that one cuss if u get any other brand it could blow up or burn your batteriesby chelo2128/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You put the batteries in a charger. Their are several kinds. Some are quick 15 minute chargers and some charge overnight but handle all sizes. You can also use any Nimh charger on any brand of Nimh rechargeable batteries since the "technology" lies inside the battery and not the recharging device.by tryingtomakealiving4/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Something like this. They have them at wal-mart http://www.energizer.com/products/recharge/Pages/rechargeable-products.aspxby lewynn1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a charger for them. If you get the family one for some reason it only charges 4 at a time instead of 8. There's one that charges 4 at a time.by Crazy2210/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mah rating refers to the capacity of the battery. the 2500mah battery will last 25% longer than the 2000mah one.by pheint2/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how often you use your camera. Here is a simple breakdown of how milliampres or mah, come into play. A higher mah will have more juice and drawing power but will lose more power over time as the battery just sets there. A lower mah will usually not lose as much power and can be recharged more times but as less volts or power. I'd go with the 2500 mah if you're going to be using your camera a lot in a single day or two. Or maybe even better go with a lithium ion battery.by tryingtomakealiving6/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally, the higher the mah rating, the better. The higher the rating, the more energy the battery stores. Think of the mah rating as a gas tank, and the number as the quantity of gas in the tank. If the device you seek to power is used infregrently, consider purchasing low self-drain batties such as the Sanyo Eneloop. They will hold a charge for an extended period of time.by USmale473749/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby chelo21212/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the manufacturers make C size batteries in rechargeables. Keep in mind what you need the batteries for. If you're going to put them in an emergency flashlight for instance or something that you won't use for a while, get an alkaline battery. They hold more charge for a LOT longer than rechargeables. Actually a Nimh rechargeable but lose all it's power by the time you get to use your flashlight or other device.by tryingtomakealiving6/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?