Energizer Max 9-Volt, 2 Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Here's long-lasting power to keep your devices going and going . . .
- Alkaline technology
- 5-year shelf life
- No added mercury
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.4 x 8.4 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Gtgggby haye10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mustangsallyride1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby siegel5/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Jkoakcreek11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only special Christmas lights are made to run on batteries. I have some that I put inside my car and truck at Christmas. They run on 4xAA batteries. Very festive. All other Christmas lights run on household electricity, typically 110-120VAC 60Hz, so ask the sales person to find the specially designed battery-powered Christmas lights. They're very cool!by texhenge5/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?