Customers also viewed these products
Endless Ocean: Blue World (Wii)
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Endless Ocean: Blue World builds on the ocean experience first introduced with Endless Ocean. Players dive into oceans all around the world to discover the fish, mammals and various sea creatures unique to each region while learning about their habits and behaviors. Divers might find themselves escaping from or calming down attacking sharks, exploring shipwrecks or finding treasure. Endless Ocean 2 also has more creatures and improved graphics designed to fully immerse players in an ocean environment that they can freely explore at their own pace.
- Players dive into oceans all around the world to discover the fish, mammals and various sea creatures unique to each region while learning about their habits and behaviors. By selling salvageable items for money, players can decorate their own personal reefs to draw fish near or decorate their aquariums for their human guests.
- The ocean is teeming with life. Hundreds of real-life species are there to be discovered, from seahorses to giant whales.
- Are the local fish sick or agitated? Players can view their health status and then use a tranquilizer-like tool to zap the ones in need of rehab with healing energy.
- The game also includes a storyline that players can follow as they choose. The plot involves Oceana, a woman who investigates the Dragons Song, which her father, a prominent ocean explorer, was searching for just before his death.
- While at Nine Ball Island, players can become friends with a dolphin and teach it some new tricks. When on a dive, players can even bring along the dolphin, which players can hold onto for extra fast swimming.
- For the first time in the series, friends who have broadband Internet access can connect and dive with one another via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, while using the Wii Speak microphone to converse.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Suggestive Themes and Mild Violence
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RVLPR4EE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I t has a little of all. It has a diver who swims around. It helps hand and eye coordination as you control where to explore around the ocean to see all the mammals and different species in the ocean.by cookmom2269/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all of the aboveby 98791/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Music and the sound of fish (whale and dlophin song)by dorraine7/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have animal sounds, music, bubbles, low oxygen sound, No talkingsound, but about everything else.by fetter6612/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What game controls are required to play Endless Ocean Blue World? I understand the Wii speak accessory is optional.
- just the controller,no chuckby cookmom2269/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.66 Was $19.96Save $5.30
- $11.83 Was $15.96Save $4.13