About this item
If there is a little dancer in your life who loves ballerinas, consider treating her to the Enchantmints Ballerina Musical Jewelry Box. The lovely pink box is based off of the timeless styles of years gone by. Just like classic boxes, this endearing four-drawer jewelry box features a ballerina pirouetting in front of a mirror and shows graphics of dancers and flowers along the front and sides. When its lid is opened, the Enchantmints musical treasure box plays the tune from the well known ballet "Swan Lake." Not only does this piece have a classic style and beauty, but it also has four drawers for ample storage of jewelry or other souvenirs. There is one in the front, back and each side. The ballerina-themed musical treasure box is a fun place for your little princess to keep her treasures. It will surely be a cherished keepsake for years to come.
The Enchantmints Ballerina Musical Jewelry Box is not only lovely but functional as well and would make a thoughtful and precious gift for that exceptional girl in your life.
Enchantmints Ballerina Musical Jewelry Box:
- 4-drawer treasure box holds jewelry, and keepsakes
- Plays music from "Swan Lake" while a dancing ballerina figurine spins
- Musical treasure box is a lovely shade of pink and features graphics of ballerinas and flowers on the front, and sides
- Would make a cherished gift for that special girl in your life
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.841|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 4.5 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is, there is a key in the back of it to wind.by HannahPLL5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?