Similar items in stock
Enchanted - Embassy Glider, Microsuede Navy
Customers also viewed these products
- from $112.56
- from $99.40
- Rollbackfrom $99.98
- from $178.44
- Rollbackfrom $226.99
- Rollbackfrom $159.98
About this item
About this item
Sit in comfort when you recline in the Enchanted Embassy Glider. This navy chair features smooth, effortless gliding and swiveling, so you can turn in different directions easily. Put it in the nursery, the family room, den or any room in your home. The Little Castle glider has a downy cushion seat that features high-density foam. Durable steel tubing, reinforced joints and a sturdy construction will make this a mainstay in your home for years. The microsuede navy glider has a rich finish that will add a touch of sophistication to your decor. With a soft foam fiber-wrapped core and triple-reinforced joints, it offers an ideal way to sit and be comfortable. Relax and read a good book or nurse your baby in style in the Enchanted Embassy Glider.
Enchanted Embassy Glider, Microsuede Navy:
- Manufactured by Little Castle Furniture
- Has a deep cushion seat
- 1.8-density soft foam fiber-wrapped core
- Little Castle glider has triple reinforced joints
- 9-gauge, no-sag, sinuous springs closely spaced for comfort
- Sturdy steel tubular ring base
- Smooth glide and swivel action
- 33" W x 31" D x 39" H
- Matching ottoman sold separately
- Model: 4304
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 36.0 x 39.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This chair has a weight limit of 250lbs, dimensions of the cushion is not stated.by CommunityAnswer4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?