About this item
The Empire 581 Series Magnetic Torpedo Level features top-grade versatility that allows you to get plumb, level and 45-degree readings. It also offers a top-mounted level-vial window, letting you get a convenient second vantage point. The tri-vial 9" torpedo level has a magnetic base, enabling you to enjoy hands-free use. This is important when dealing with ferrous-metal materials.
Empire 581 Series Magnetic Torpedo Level, 9" Long, Aluminum, Tri-Vial:
- Square it away: advanced I-beam-frame design ensures accuracy
- Tri-vial versatility makes it possible to get plumb, level and 45-degree angle readings
- Top-mounted level-vial window provides a convenient, second vantage point
- Magnetic base enables hands-free use on ferrous-metal materials
- Level type: torpedo
- Leveling axis: 45 degrees
- Horizontal/vertical aluminum torpedo level
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.23|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.63 x 1.61 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.