Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 2 out of 5 by azsinger888 its okay
the mic works great but the songs included are not so great... 90% of the songs i have never heard of and the other 10% are WAY outdated... the songs included are gospel, christmas classics, pop rock, country probably wouldnt spend the money for the songs
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbieMarie What a great value! For less than $30 you can provide entertainment for a party. The mic works great and even comes with 150 songs! You can buy more songs too to add to your collection. What fun and unique gift this is.