About this item
Twenty-four hours a day, the portable Public Alert Monitor receives and displays National Weather Service weather bulletins, alerts, watches and forecasts, U.S. Emergency All Hazard bulletins and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant awareness of conditions affecting life and property. Featuring advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic area. When traveling, boating, hiking or working outdoors, the WR601 will always keep you informed.
Emergency Weather Radio, Yellow:
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards and EAS weather bulletins, warnings and forecasts
- Receives all NOAA reports
- Flexible programming
- Select S.A.M.E state or county codes to receive
- Broadcast from up to 6 different areas
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals show when alerts are issued
- 4 levels of messages: statement, watch, warning and test
- Non-volatile memory function saves settings in the event of power loss
- Weather alert alarms
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert show when alerts are issued
- Atomic (world clock)
- Calendar day-of-the-week display in English, French or Spanish
- Low battery indicator
- Operating temperature range: 23 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- AC adapter
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 9.5"W x 4.5"H
- 1-year warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.4 x 8.9 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.