Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$10.02 List price $23.35Save $13.33
- from $4.62
Ematic HD eGlide Steal 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Android 4.0 1GHz Tablet with 4GB Memory - EGS002P
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ematic eGlide Steal Internet Tablet features the latest technology in mobile devices with Android 4.0, giving you access to endless apps, functionality, and entertainment! The extra responsive 7" capacitive touch screen paired with a powerful processor and dedicated GPU allows you to easily browse the web, social network, and play games, all at blazing fast speeds. Front Facing camera is an added bonus! Use the HDMI connection to watch your favorite videos on your big screen TV.
|Display Technology:||Capacitive Multi-Touch|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Video Game Platform:||Andriod|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EGS002P|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Battery , AC Adapter , Earphones , USB Cable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.56 x 4.57 x 0.47 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it only comes with the Egmatic App shop, not Google Play. The Egmatic App shop doesn't have Kindle or Nook apps.by WalMartCustomer01010101017/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for the NOOK. I got the NOOK app from the ematic shop that comes with it. Haven't tried Kindle apps.by Momof2fromRGV7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this a good tablet and how hard are they to set up i want it for social networking and reading and stuff
- The eGlide steal is an excellent tablet and very easy to set up and use on a wide variety of social networking sites as well as for many different ebooks.by Ematic Guru11/25/2015Written by a verified representative from Ematic GuruWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How hard are these tablets to set up and how are they when u r using social networking sites like fb
- The only thing I had to set up was to get it in the right time zone for the clock. It comes with a lot of apps already preloaded. I have added even more apps mainly through GetJar.com that are free and easy to download onto your Ematic. As far as Facebook, I haven't tried it with that yet but I will this weekend. I don't have it in front of me right now but I think it comes loaded with the FB app. I primarily got these so my husband and I could video conference when one of us was traveling.by Edgyregi9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?