Similar items in stock
- Clearance$6.80 Was $9.99Save $3.19
- from $15.84
- Clearance$2.99 Was $7.99Save $5.00
- Clearance$2.79 Was $6.49Save $3.70
- from $3.66
- $6.50 Was $9.99Save $3.49
- Clearance$1.99 Was $8.99Save $7.00
Ematic 11-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit for iPod and MP3 Players w/ Portable Speaker
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$6.80 Was $9.99Save $3.19
- $12.73 Was $13.43Save $0.70
- $3.06 Was $8.82Save $5.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ematic Universal Kit for iPod and MP3 players has everything you need to get the most out of your device. Enjoy your favorite music wherever you go thanks to the portable speaker's built-in rechargeable battery and the included car charger. The wood earbuds provide premium sound with style to match.
Ematic Universal Accessory Kit for iPod and MP3 Players:
- The speaker features a built-in rechargeable battery and multi-color LED lights
- Premium wood earbuds provide premium sound
- Wall charger
- Car charger charges your device while traveling
- Connect to a car stereo or home theater system with the AUX cable
- Carrying pouch and dust cover protects your MP3 player from dust and scratches
- Cleaning cloth is ideal for keeping your player clean
- Use the audio splitter to connect an extra pair of headphones
- Adapter lets you use your own earphones with the airplanes entertainment system
- Use the USB cable to charge your device or transfer files (non-Apple MP3)
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.66 x 6.3 x 2.17|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The speaker has an integrated rechargeable battery. You can use it if it is not plugged in (as long as its charged) and there is a cord provided to charge it buy connecting it to the wall charger also included.by Laine1012/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only plugs into the unit and runs off the internal battery, so it charges from the unit.by monzna11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no cord you can plug in. Looks like it runs on a battery.by NettieMarie12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The portable speaker doesn't last compared to ipod and phone batteries, it comes with it's own cord that is plugged into a separate hole than the headphones, with the wall adapter you could listen to it nonstop if you plug it in to the wall or a computer.by TheRiddler11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can plug it in to an outlet and attach it to the i pod if you want to listen to music. It is charging meanwhile. It does the same in your car. If unplugged, the speaker will only work if its charged. Hope that answers your question.by Mona89811/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A charger cord, not a power cord.by An anonymous customer11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how do you charge the apple portable speaker that came with the universal accessory kit??? plzz help...thanks
- The kit came with a cord, round plug on one end, usb on the other, to char it with, via your computer.by An anonymous customer12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use Cord in kit with USB end. Plug USB end into wall charger. Plug into wall.by barbara1162/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a plug. You hook the circle plug to the speaker and then hook it in the USB port on the computerby StepNRalf1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there's a cable inside the box, look for it ;)by kafe931/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kit comes with a wall plug. Plug it into the speakers side, then plug the other end into an outlet. You can see colored lights flashing inside as it charges.by aaarrrdddvark1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might work for 15 minutes, mine didby SteveOlympia12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It worked with both my IPad 2 and IPad Air, but I decided to return the item and plan to buy a blue tooth speaker instead.by Lacy1512/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by 2013Genesis9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is compatible with the 4th gen. iPad. Use iPad's supplied cable to charge with the wall or car charger in this kit.by eMaticSupport7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?