About this item
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
Straight Talk Unlimited* 180-Day Service Card with Text, Talk and Web Access (Email Delivery):
- Nationwide service on Straight Talk's reliable network
- No activation, reactivation, cancellation, daily access or overage fees
- 180-day plan
- Unlimited minutes and texts nationwide
- Unlimited* high speed data for the first 3GB of data use and unlimited data at 2G speeds for the rest of the 30-day cycle (on Mobile Web-enabled phones)
- Calls to 411 at no additional charge
*30 day Unlimited Plans include 3 GB of high speed data per 30 day cycle. After 3 GB, your data speed will be reduced for the remainder of the 30 day cycle. High speed data is restored once a new 30 day service plan is added. Other limitations, terms and conditions of service apply. Straight talk reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Service.
To view frequently asked questions about this Straight Talk Unlimited* 180-Day Service Card visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can have as many phones as you want to on the straight talk plan as long as you buy the minutes for those phones.by goldcar5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're asking if you can buy the 6 month refill card and use it between 2 phones, like 3 months each, I believe the answer is no. For each refill you need a phone associated with it. You can buy as many refills you want for each phone and create a reserve for each particular phone. Hope that helps!by MrDan995/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can not. only one phone can utilize a straight talk cardby stuartt5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you cant us more then one phone with the airtime it can only be used for one straight talk phoneby phonemins5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. One plan per phone is required, there are no Straight Talk family plans. For that, check out Wal-Mart Family Mobile.by Hokulele5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You must buy a plan for each phone. Phones can't share the features in the plan, like minutes and texts, if that's what you're asking.by Canopyfan25/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is the straight talk phone card. if you do not think it's the right thing then go to a walmart store and buy it in store.by goldcar3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- T-Mobile and Straight Talk are 2 separate companies. You can't use T-Mobile PLANS or CARDS or REFILLS on Straight Talk, but I am using a T-Mobile locked phone on Straight Talk with a Straight Talk refill card. Hope that answers your question.by MrDan993/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ignore the tmobile remark. only straight talk phone cards work with straight talk phones. tmobile has no dealings with straight talk at allby stuartt3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will it works with all straight talk phones and if you are unsure then you can get the 6 month card or the 1 year card at straighttalk.comby Ladyginuwine13/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this is totally unlimited.by goldcar11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Dollarhide, This wouldn't be ideal for taking online classes with an iPad not designed for that or to use with a tablet device. It's more for a phone. If your in a rural area you may not have 3G service and only be on EDGE which is slow. As for last person response I can honestly say I have used over 100 MB a day along with using about 4-8 GB Per-Month since April I have not been kick off yet. I honestly believe those are some rumors maybe they were tethering their whole house internet or something.by SCress11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! They say it's unlimited but if you use over 100MB in a day or go over 2GB in a month, your account is cancelled and your phone and phone number are permanently suspended/disabled. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUNDS! Google the subject yourself as Straight Talk customer service will NOT answer this question.by agslkim5574/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- only if you are hooked upto WiFi. Read their terms & conditions of the Straight Talk website.by fudly3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?